– Designate the BIG CHALLENGE Coordinator in your school.
– Register your school by filling out the online form, indicating the number of students registered per level. Payment can also be made online.
17 March 2018Registration deadline
22 March 2018Final preparations
– Choose a time slot of 45 minutes, if possible in the morning on Thursday, 29 March 2018 to hold the contest.
– Obtain permission from the school administration to have access to adequate computer equipment or tablets.
Each participant must have individual access to a computer screen with an internet connection for the duration of the test.
– Several test sessions may be organised throughout the day: for example, one session per class level.
29 March 2018THE BIG CHALLENGE
– Contest day: each student has 45 minutes in front of his/her computer screen to complete the test.
– As soon as the test is over, we automatically retrieve the data via the internet online to process the results.
16 May 2018Test corrections and results online
– Test corrections and results are available online for teachers and students.
28 May 2018Results listings and prizes sent to schools
– All the prizes won by participants are sent to schools. Prize packages also contain a listing of students’ results and rankings which indicate how they placed in their school, in their region and in all of the Netherlands.