– Designate the BIG CHALLENGE Coordinator in your school.
– Register your school by filling out the online form, indicating the number of students registered per level. Payment can also be made online.
21 March 2018Final registration deadline
– Registration deadline.
3 April 2018Final preparations
– Choose a time slot of 45 minutes, if possible in the morning on Thursday, 12 April 2018 to hold the contest.
– Obtain permission from the school administration to have access to adequate computer equipment or tablets.
Each participant must have individual access to a computer screen with an internet connection for the duration of the test.
– Several test sessions may be organised throughout the day: for example, one session per class level.
12 April 2018THE BIG CHALLENGE
– Contest day: each student has 45 minutes in front of his/her computer screen to complete the test.
– As soon as the test is over, we automatically retrieve the data via the internet online to process the results.
16 May 2018Test corrections and results online
– Test corrections and results are available online for teachers and students.
28 May 2018Results listings and prizes sent to schools
– All the prizes won by participants are shipped to schools. Prize packages also contain a complete listing of students’ results and rankings which indicate how they placed in their school, in their region and in all of Sweden.